We are seeking a BS or MS in Civil Engineering with outstanding knowledge of pavement design and construction. You should have at least three years of experience. Your job will be to provide pavement engineering services nationally.
You are the type who strives to bring added value and creative ideas that give the client an even better pavement solution than they had expected. You consistently stay on schedule and within budget. You will consistently impress our clients with your efficient and effective work ethic.
Austin, Texas, USA
Negotiable. Depends on your skills and experience.
- Professional Engineer license is helpful, and a minimum of EIT is required.
- Familiar/experienced with asphalt and concrete pavement design.
- Familiar/experienced with asphalt and concrete pavement construction.
- Familiar/experienced with engineering pavements on swelling soils.
- Can work on an unconventional schedule and travel on short notice (typically day trips or 1-2 weeknights).
- Able to work on large, complex projects with excellent communication, scheduling, and cost control abilities.
- Have a great attitude, enjoy working closely with a team of enthusiastic and creative people, and have a strong work ethic.
- Communicate effectively (frequently and concisely) with managers and clients.
- Apply innovation in pavement engineering, including materials, processes, and design calculations.
- Passionate about giving clients superior quality work.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Friendly and easy to get along with.
- Nice!!! Nice to talk to, upbeat attitude.
- Organized to a T.
- Consistently sets and meets deadlines.
- Driven to succeed and to make coworkers successful.
- Able to accept criticism without hurt feelings.