Drive the Transtec grinder over high spots to maximize pavement smoothness in The ProVAL Game app for your phone. Click here to download the app for your iOS or Android phone, or search for ‘The ProVAL Game’ in the App Store or Google Play. The Transtec Group developed The ProVAL Game for promotion.
How to Win
Win real prizes by earning a top score by January 17, 2019 at 11:59 pm EST.
- First place: 2 Transtec pens and $500!
- Second place: 1 Transtec pen and $250!
- Third place: 1 pen refill and $100!
To enter, tap the share button on the game over or pause screen and email a screenshot with your score to TheProVALGame@TheTranstecGroup.com.
Highest scores are always saved in the app, so users do not need to share every score earned and can submit the highest score at any point within the contest period.
Users can submit as many scores as they like but are only eligible to win one prize per household, regardless of how many top scores they have.
Click here or scroll down to see the complete terms and conditions.
- 54,645 – GK
- 8,002 – AK
- 7,890 – AG
- 7,793 – AA
- 7,184 – NC
- 7,159 – NM
- 7,088 – EA
- 6,266 – EF
- 5,876 – FM
- 5,851 – CF
Last updated: 01/18/2019 at 8:30 am EST.
How to Play
Hold and drag to move the profiler van from side to side. Earn points by driving over high spots to grind them. The game ends if you crash into a cone, light pole, or barrier.
ProVAL (Profile Viewing and Analysis) is the world’s industry standard engineering software application for viewing and analyzing pavement profiles. It is easy to use, yet powerful enough to perform many types of profile analyses. To learn more about ProVAL and download the computer software for free, visit www.RoadProfile.com.
The Transtec Group engineers pavements that reduce cost, increase performance, accelerate schedules, and protect owners from risk. Transtec creates practical research tools like ProVAL, Veta, and HIPERPAV, and has engineered innovative real-world pavement for over $50 billion worth of pavement projects worldwide. Transtec services include pavement engineering, pavement research, pavement testing, pavement construction support, and the creation of new pavement software and hardware tools. Transtec is a minority-owned small business based in Austin, Texas, USA.
Terms and Conditions
- From within The ProVAL Game app, you must email your score, including the screenshot, to TheProVALGame@TheTranstecGroup.com to be eligible to win.
- Submitted scores are eligible to win prizes until 11:59 pm EST on January 17, 2019.
- Must be at least 18 years old to win.
- Employees and family members of The Transtec Group are not eligible to win.
- No purchases are necessary.
- Users can submit as many scores as they like but are only eligible to win one prize per household, regardless of how many top scores they have.
- In the event of a score tie, the highest scores submitted will be randomly chosen to win each place. No prizes will be split and only three prizes will be given out regardless of the number of high scores.
- Example 1: User 1 scores 500, users 2 scores 500, user 3 scores 500, and user 4 cores 450. Users 1, 2, and 3 will be randomly selected to win the first, second, and third place prizes.
- Example 2: User 1 scores 520, user 2 scores 520,user 3 scores 430, and user 4 scores 400. Users 1 and 2 will be randomly chosen to win first and second place. User 3 will win third place.
- Winners will be contacted by email to claim their prize. Winners have one week (7 days) from the date of first contact to claim their prize. If a winner does not claim their prize within one week, Transtec will give the prize to the next winner.
- By submitting your score through email, you consent to have that email added to the Transtec email list. One-click unsubscribe at any time.
- The Transtec Group and The ProVAL Game App are in no way affiliated with the Transportation Research Board.
- The Transtec Group is the sole promoter of this contest. This contest is not affiliated with any third parties, including but not limited to the Apple App Store, Google Play, TRB, or any social networks.