We are seeking a MS or PhD in Civil Engineering with knowledge of pavement research, design, and construction. You should have at least two years of experience (Master or PhD studies can be counted for). Your job will be to provide pavement research and engineering services nationally and internationally.
You are the type who strives to bring added value and creative ideas that give the client an even better pavement solution than they had expected. You consistently stay on schedule and within budget. You will consistently impress our clients with your efficient and effective work ethic and high-quality deliverables.
Austin, Texas, USA
Negotiable. Depends on your skills and experience.
- Professional Engineer license is helpful.
- Familiar or experienced with asphalt and concrete pavement research.
- Familiar or experienced with asphalt and concrete pavement design.
- Familiar or experienced with asphalt and concrete pavement construction.
- Familiar or experienced with analytical and numerical analysis and software visualization tools.
- Familiar or experienced with programming (school programming classes are accounted for. Fortran, VB.NET, and C++ are preferred. Is willing to develop code).
- Have a great attitude, enjoy working closely with a team of enthusiastic and creative people, and have a strong work ethic.
- Communicate effectively (frequently and concisely) with the team, managers and clients.
- Apply innovation in pavement research and engineering.
- Passionate about giving clients superior quality work.
- Fantastic attention to detail.
- Highly organized.
- Friendly and easy to get along with.
- Consistently sets and meets deadlines.
- Driven to succeed and to make coworkers successful.
- Able to accept criticism without hurt feelings.