Equipment Demonstration Request
FHWA is offering demonstrations of the HFT in order to provide an overview of this new equipment. Please complete the Highway Friction Tester request form to schedule an on-site demonstration. For more information, fill out the form below, download the flyer, or contact us.
• Demonstrations are offered to State DOTs through an equipment demonstration program of The Federal Highway Administration.
• The purpose of the demonstration will be to provide an overview of the Dynatest 6875H.
• Transtec will provide a demonstration of the HFT, from one day (6 hours) to one week.
• Only authorized Transtec and FHWA employees will be permitted to operate the equipment.
• The agency will be responsible for identifying locations for test demonstrations and for providing traffic control for testing (if necessary).
• Demonstrations may be scheduled beginning in February 2012.
• Actual dates offered depend on equipment and operator availability.